ONLINE BANKING FAQ
How do I log in to Online Banking for the first time?
- Go to our Online Banking login page.
- Enter the 12-digit ID assigned by the bank and click Submit.
- Enter your 4-digit default pin or password.
- Change your default password to a new 8 to 25-character password. You also have the option to rename the 12-digit user ID to a new unique ID.
- Select your personal image. In the future always verify your personal image is correct before entering your password.
How do I view my transactions?
How do I transfer funds?
- Click on Transfer Funds/Make Payment on the navigation bar.
- Select the accounts to transfer funds From and To.
- Enter the amount to be transferred, frequency, and date of transfer and then click Submit.
You can view, edit or delete a scheduled transfer by clicking on the Pending tab. You can view transfer history for the last 30 days by clicking on the History tab.
Can I stop payments from Online Banking?
How do I use the Bill Pay feature?
FCN BANK LOCATIONS
501 Main St.
P.O. Box 37
Brookville, IN 47012
105 W. 3rd St.
Connersville, IN 47331
1060 State Rd. 229 N.
P.O. Box 60
Batesville, IN 47006
226 N. Meridian St.
P.O. Box 460
Sunman, IN 47041
590 Ring Rd.
P.O. Box 511
Harrison, OH 45030