JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT FCN BANK
FCN Bank N.A. is currently accepting applications for the following two positions at our Main Branch in Brookville, Indiana.
Help Desk Coordinator/PC Service and Support Administrator
This is an entry level position with the IT Department working Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. –
5:00 p.m. and 1-2 Saturdays per month from 7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The responsibilities for this position are: Receives telephone calls and e-mails from users having problems using computer software and hardware or inquiring how to use specific software, electronic mail, or operations systems. Ascertains nature of problem, determines resolution, and assists users through problem solving steps.
This individual will evaluate and analyze hardware/software, train staff and troubleshoots PC problems throughout the organization.
Education: Associates degree (two-year college or technical school) preferred.
Candidate should possess the following skills: One plus year of experience in Window Network environment, general computer installation, maintenance and repair.
Compliance Assistant or Analyst
This is a full-time position with the Compliance Department working Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The responsibilities for this position are:
• Assist in review of documents, policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance
with laws and regulations with an emphasis in lending.
• Assist with maintenance of the bank’s compliance management program.
• Comply with all federal, state, and local regulatory rules and regulations governing
financial institutions, as well as all company policies and procedures.
• Complete all required regulatory compliance training as assigned.
• Manage file documentation and perform special projects as needed.
• Assist in the management of loan exception report.
• Act as a resource for branches, departments and management.
• Provide assistance and perform clerical and other related duties as assigned, in
support of the administrative work of the Compliance Department.
• Assist in the administration of online compliance training curriculum.
Experience/Education: College degree or previous banking experience with lending processing, underwriting, documentation or servicing preferred.
FCN Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 765-647-2680 Attn: Karen Vieth
FCN Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity employer.
FCN BANK LOCATIONS
501 Main St.
P.O. Box 37
Brookville, IN 47012
105 W. 3rd St.
Connersville, IN 47331
1060 State Rd. 229 N.
P.O. Box 60
Batesville, IN 47006
226 N. Meridian St.
P.O. Box 460
Sunman, IN 47041
590 Ring Rd.
P.O. Box 511
Harrison, OH 45030