JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT FCN BANK
Interested in becoming a Community Builder and joining our team?
See current positions available below.
Help Desk Coordinator/PC Service and Support Administrator – Brookville or Lawrenceburg, Indiana
This is a full-time position with the IT Department working Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and 1-2 Saturdays per month from 7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The responsibilities for this position are:
- Receives telephone calls and e-mails from users having problems using computer software and hardware or inquiring how to use specific software, programming languages, electronic mail, or operations systems.
- Ascertains nature of problem, determines resolution, and assists users through problem solving steps.
- This individual will provide efficient use of microcomputers throughout the organization. Evaluate and analyze hardware and software, trains staff and troubleshoots PC problems.
Education Requirements: Associates Degree (two- year college or technical school)
Candidate should possess the following skills: 1 plus years of experience in Window Network environment, general computer installation, maintenance, and repair.
If you’re interested in this position or have questions, please contact Brent Young firstname.lastname@example.org – 800-575-3262
Commercial Loan Processor
The Loan Department continues to grow and we are in need of a Commercial Loan Processor. This position is located in Brookville, Indiana at our Main Office and the hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
The individual in this position will be responsible for:
- Processing, administering, and closing commercial loans
- Preparation of loan extensions and renewals
- Generating loan documents and assembling loan files to prepare for loan extensions and renewals
- Generating loan documents and assembling loan files to ensure the loan is properly documented, signed and in order.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Reviewing title commitments for open mortgages and overdue taxes and other liens
- Order credit reports; flood certifications, title work and payoffs
- Ensures property recording of mortgages and financial statements.
Skills desired include one year of experience in loan processing and/or loan department experience. A high school diploma or GED (General Education Degree) are required. Some college education is preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Full Time and Part-Time Tellers – All Locations
We are looking to hire full-time and part-time Tellers at all our branch locations. for our Brookville Branch.
Full-time Tellers work approximately 38 hours per week and Part-Time tellers work approximately 29 hours per week. Both positions require some Saturdays.
No previous experience required but must possess a high school diploma or GED and be at least 18 years of age.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact email@example.com and ask for an Application to complete. Applications can also be picked up at any Branch location. If you have a resume, please include with the Application form.
FCN Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity employer.
FCN BANK LOCATIONS
501 Main St.
P.O. Box 37
Brookville, IN 47012
1060 State Rd. 229 N.
P.O. Box 60
Batesville, IN 47006
226 N. Meridian St.
P.O. Box 460
Sunman, IN 47041