eSTATEMENTS / ONLINE BANK STATEMENTS
Go paperless and receive your account statements electronically instead of through the mail. When one of your documents is ready, you receive an email notification, and you can immediately review it online. We retain statements and notices online for 18 months.
To enroll in eStatements:
- Log into Online Banking and click on the account you wish to enroll and then select the eStatements Tab. Enter the email address where notifications should be emailed and enter an eStatement Security Phase. (This phrase will be included in any email from us regarding your eStatements.)
- Enter your passcode as directed in the onscreen instructions.
- Finally, read the Terms and Conditions and click “I Agree”
- Click Enroll
- You are now enrolled in eStatements and you will receive a confirmation email from us.
Note: You must have a current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view your eStatements.
To view your eStatements:
- Log into Online Banking and click on the account then the eStatements Tab.
- Click “View” next to any document to view the document in Adobe Acrobat.
- Use the Adobe Acrobat menu to save or print eStatements if you wish.
We will send two small deposit amounts to the account information provided. Once those deposits are made and you know the amounts, log back into your online banking and provide the amounts. This is done at the same place you started the process: Settings, +Accounts, Setup External Transfer Account
Once this is set up, you will be able to transfer funds to or from this account within the usual ‘Transfers’ icon. Keep in mind, funds generally take about a business day to send or receive.
FCN BANK LOCATIONS
501 Main St.
P.O. Box 37
Brookville, IN 47012
1060 State Rd. 229 N.
P.O. Box 60
Batesville, IN 47006
226 N. Meridian St.
P.O. Box 460
Sunman, IN 47041