When you come to FCN Bank for a loan, the people in the bank determine your loan approval.
At many banks and mortgage companies, although they may have a local office, loan decisions are made at a central office, often hundreds or even thousands of miles away, and often by a computer program. Some other companies offer rates that seem too good to be true. We offer to help you ask the right questions, so that you avoid potential pitfalls and get the best loan.
TYPES OF CONSTRUCTION LOANS OFFERED BY FCN BANK
- Owner-Builder Program, designed for you to act as the General Contractor of your project
- Custom Home Program, designed for projects involving an experienced General Contractor
- Home Additions
- Land Only, to acquire land before construction begins
- Commercial Loans to Finance - Market/Tract homes and larger development projects
FCN Bank knows that economic development is essential to the local area, and as such serves our business and farming communities with operating lines of credit, as well as loans for the purchase of capital items. FCN Bank is also one of the leaders in lending for local commercial real estate properties.
FCN offers a variety of business loans at competitive rates, with repayment schedules prepared to fit your business plan. Businesses looking for commercial loans and flexible financing appreciate the local decision making at FCN.
FCN can help you with:
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Equipment Financing
- Accounts Receivable/Inventory Financing
- Commercial Real Estate and Real Estate Development
Are you looking to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle? FCN offers great rates on car and truck financing.
FCN Bank makes agricultural loans, in support of the local economy. We make loans for not only land, but also equipment loans, as well as operating lines of credit.
We are happy to help answer any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact an FCN Loan Officer, or initiate a loan inquiry online today.