Serving Batesville, Sunman, Brookville, and Connersville, IN or Harrison, OH
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE TODAY
FCN Bank offers both fixed and adjustable rate mortgage loans to best fit your needs. Adjustable rate mortgage loans allow you to take advantage of current market conditions, while fixed rate loans allow for budgeting certainty by locking in your rate.
When you buy a new home, you need to make many financial decisions. Some of these decisions can be difficult, but choosing FCN Bank as your lender should be a no-brainer.
FCN Bank is a local bank dedicated to friendly, neighborly service. We care about our community, and we’re dedicated to helping you and your family find the right mortgage loans.
Home Loans We Offer
We offer both adjustable-rate and fixed-rate mortgage loans so you can choose the option you prefer.
Adjustable-rate mortgages have monthly rates that are based on market conditions. These mortgages are often more affordable at first, allowing you to qualify for a larger home. Many families chose adjustable-rate mortgages if they’re not planning on staying in their home for long. Be aware that these loans may also reach high rates over time.
On the other hand, fixed-rate mortgages lock in your mortgage rate. This gives you financial stability because you know exactly what you’ll pay every month.
Ask our loan officers in Brookville, IN or at our other branches for help choosing the right mortgage option.
Benefits of FCN Bank
Working with FCN Bank makes closing on a home simple and even enjoyable. Our friendly employees help you through every step of the process until you become a new homeowner.
- Competitive pricing for fixed and variable rate mortgages.
- Conservative closing costs.
- Local decision-making and servicing.
- Quick turnaround time.
- Being easy to work with.
When it comes to mortgage loans, our dedication to people makes all the difference.
How to Apply for a Loan
Before you meet with one of our loan officers near Brookville, IN, you’ll need a number of items. Use this list as a guideline.
- A Photo ID
- Your Social Security Number(s)
- Residence Address for past two years
- W2 forms for the past 2 years
- A copy of your most recent pay-stubs covering 30 days with year to date total
- A copy of your last 2 months bank statements
- A copy of your last 2 years tax returns, including all schedules (if applicable)
- The balances and monthly payments for all of your current loans and the lender’s name
- Copy of Offer and Acceptance contract signed by all parties
Once you prepare these items, a loan officer will be happy to assist you in your loan application process.
Get Started Today
Home ownership could be within your reach with our mortgage loans in Everton, Harrison, Sunman, Batesville, and Brookville, IN. Our loan officers will guide you through the process and answer any of your questions. Fill out our loan inquiry form today.