FCN Bank offers both fixed and adjustable rate mortgage loans to best fit your needs. Adjustable rate mortgage loans allow you to take advantage of current market conditions, while fixed rate loans allow for budgeting certainty by locking in your rate.
FCN Bank prides itself on:
- Competitive pricing for fixed and variable rate mortgages.
- Conservative closing costs.
- Local decision-making and servicing.
- Quick turnaround time.
- Being easy to work with.
There are a number of items you will need to bring with you when you meet with a loan officer to apply for a loan. The following list is a guideline to the items you will need to apply for a mortgage:
We are happy to help answer any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact an FCN Loan Officer, or initiate a loan inquiry online today.
- A Photo ID
- Your Social Security Number(s)
- Residence Address for past two years
- W2 forms for the past 2 years
- A copy of you most recent pay-stubs covering 30 days with year to date total
- A copy of your last 2 months bank statements
- A c opy of your last 2 years tax returns, including all schedules (if applicable)
- The balances and monthly payments for all of your current loans and the lender's name
- Copy of Offer and Acceptance contract signed by all parties