FCN Bank is currently accepting applications for the full-time Loan Clerk/Receptionist position at our Brookville office. This position is Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Maintaining and managing insurance coverage for the bank's mortgage loan portfolio.
- Gathering information for underwriting loans.
- Prepares and sends out all Notice of Actions for turned-down/withdrawn loans.
- Prepares and mails out all loan coupon books for mortage and installment loans.
- Runs daily installment new loan report.
- Creates cancellation and expired letters.
- Responsible for all department mail, filing, calendar updates
- Other responsibilities as defined by the Loan Operations Officer
Education Requirement: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: 1 plus years of experience in Banking
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
If you are interested in applying for this position please stop by any Branch and complete an Application. Please also include a resume and cover letter.
You may call the HR Department at 765-647-4116 if you have any questions. All Applications must be received by Close of Business on Friday, January 16th for consideration.
Human Resource Department